Nonprofit audit services require a special level of expertise. Auditors who specialize in nonprofit audits have superior knowledge of accounting principles that specifically relate to nonprofit organizations, including 501(c)(3) entities.
We offer detailed and comprehensive audits of nonprofit organizations. Our services are professional and thorough, ensuring our highest level of commitment so that your nonprofit operates at its highest potential.
The areas our nonprofit audit services can serve include:
- Religious and faith-based organizations
- Human and social services organizations
- Private foundations
- Trade and membership organizations
- Public interest organizations
- Other charities and nonprofit organizations
With our high level of in-depth experience, we deliver:
- Minimal disruption audit services: We realize that you still need to run your services, which is why our CPAs will be as non-disruptive to your operations as possible.
- Responsive Auditors: Our CPAs are always willing to answer questions and explain audit results.
- Recommendations: We will recommend ways to enhance your internal controls and processes to help you operate more effectively.
The Ernst Wintter & Associates Difference – Nonprofit Audit Services
We take time to get to know our clients during the planning stage of the audit, so the remaining stages of the process are performed as quickly and smoothly as possible. When the audit report is complete, we will explain what is working for your organization and what areas need improvement. We will also review suggested strategies and answer any questions you may have.
At Ernst Wintter & Associates, we also perform review and tax preparation services for nonprofit organizations.
Our nonprofit audit services give our clients peace of mind and help them decide how to best utilize their financial resources in the future. If you have any questions about our nonprofit services, one of our CPAs would be happy to speak with you at (925) 933-2626 or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.